Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BRL / COP
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,700 in Salvador you would need to make just about R$ 6,574 (COL$4,507,533) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 4 hours ago)