Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05013 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,487 (¥328,921) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $79 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyiv costs 90₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ananindeua costs R$ 112,190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manaus costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)