Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05135 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,985 (¥330,750) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,000 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 19 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zurich costs CHF 1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)