Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.819 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,926 (12,120元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,500 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Huelva costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)