Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 538 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04896 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,520 (¥357,813) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gafsa costs 35 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)