Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.113 BRL / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 191 different people.
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,566 (C$4,027) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $6,450 (about 2 hours ago)