Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.808 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is about the same as in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,208 (10,163元) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,900 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,917 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 3 hours ago)