Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00264 BRL / CDF *
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,205 (4,246,644 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)