Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.852 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 10% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,205 (10,802元) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,400 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)