Cost of living in Jinan, China vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.813 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is about the same as in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,613 (9,366元) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)