Cost of living in Guiyang, China vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.808 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,953 (9,847元) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 45 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨60 (about 4 hours ago)