Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07194 BRL / INR
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,500 in Salvador you would need to make just about R$ 6,742 (₨93,711) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)