Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.403 BRL / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 641 prices entered by 84 different people.
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 156% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 6 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 6 hours ago)