Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07254 BRL / INR
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 28% cheaper than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,300 in Salvador you would need to make just about R$ 6,011 (₨82,857) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)