Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00981 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 50% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,418 (1,164,259 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iasi costs 400 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 5 hours ago)