Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 257 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.602 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,131 (€2,443) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)