Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06349 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,600 in Salvador you would need to make just about R$ 8,551 (Taka 134,696) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)