Cost of living in Chandigarh, India vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07546 BRL / INR
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 13% cheaper than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,200 in Salvador you would need to make just about R$ 7,096 (₨94,040) in Chandigarh.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)