Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00038 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,010 (Rp 26,118,172) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,800 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)