Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 395 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.33958 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 8,500 in Salvador you would need to make just about R$ 6,918 (E£ 20,374) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 45 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)