Cost of living in Ajmer, India vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07225 BRL / INR
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 8% cheaper than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,900 in Salvador you would need to make just about R$ 7,296 (₨100,970) in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leipzig costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)