Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Salvador, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 469 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.928 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 138% more expensive than in Salvador (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,348 (AU$4,671) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $6,450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,500 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨305 (about 3 hours ago)