Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Salalah, Oman
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.021 OMR / BHD
Do you live in Salalah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 35% cheaper than in Salalah (Oman)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 970 in Salalah you would need to make just about ﷼ 633 (Dinar 620) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)