Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Rome, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / HTG
Do you live in Rome? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 44% cheaper than in Rome (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Rome you would need to make just about €2,856 (353,732 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,500 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 5.25 (about 2 hours ago)