Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.955 SAR / BHD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 16,742 (Dinar 1,682) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)