Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,656 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Rio de Janeiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 170% more expensive than in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 29,687 (﷼ 238,755,531) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)