Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,995 prices entered by 545 different people.
Do you live in Rio de Janeiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,797 in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)