Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia vs Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,729 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03071 BRL / LRD
Do you live in Rio de Janeiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 9% more expensive than in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,123 (427,371 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)