Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
Are you moving to La Paz? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in La Paz of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Rio de Janeiro? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $937 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Luis costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)