Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,505 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06310 BRL / KGS
Do you live in Rio de Janeiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 4% more expensive than in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,509 (198,249 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $438 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,211 (about 4 hours ago)