Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,637 prices entered by 264 different people.
Do you live in Rio de Janeiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 11,000 in Rio de Janeiro you would need to make just about R$ 10,257 in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)