Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.765 BRL / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,304 prices entered by 204 different people.
Do you live in Rio de Janeiro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 13,000 in Rio de Janeiro you would need to make just about R$ 11,575 ($b15,137) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 4 hours ago)