Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Recife, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01849 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Recife? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 37% more expensive than in Recife (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,903 (481,576 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Recife.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$102 (about 3 hours ago)