Cost of living in Shenyang, China vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.652 PKR / CNY *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 63% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨307,740 (13,011元) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨189,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)