Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.104 PKR / MAD *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 62% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨294,059 (17,192 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨182,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 3 hours ago)