Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00363 PKR / IRR *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 74% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨340,273 (﷼ 93,611,284) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨195,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 2 hours ago)