Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 185.185 PKR / EUR *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 175% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,392 (€2,508) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨169,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 4 hours ago)