Cost of living in Fuzhou, China vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.720 PKR / CNY *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 47% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,711 (11,792元) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨190,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)