Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.10437 PKR / IQD *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 76% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨332,164 (3,182,479 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨189,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 4 hours ago)