Cost of living in Ajmer, India vs Rawalpindi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.087 PKR / INR *
Do you live in Rawalpindi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 13% more expensive than in Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,422 (₨96,033) in Ajmer to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨178,000 in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)