Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Rabat, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 23.498 MAD / BHD
Do you live in Rabat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 33% more expensive than in Rabat (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,016 Dirham (Dinar 1,192) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)