Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
Are you moving to Winnipeg? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Winnipeg of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Punta Arenas costs CH$990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Buenos Aires costs ARS $269,866 (about 2 hours ago)