Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 6% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
Are you moving to Bratislava? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bratislava of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$1,340 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €645 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Halifax costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs $b15,500 (about 3 hours ago)