Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Prishtina, Kosovo
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,032 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020.
Do you live in Prishtina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 89% more expensive than in Prishtina (Kosovo)
For example, you would need at least €2,266 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Gothenburg costs 50 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)