Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Prague (Czech Republic)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 41%|
Are you moving to Kuala Lumpur? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Kuala Lumpur of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Prague? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guiyang costs 3,000元 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hangzhou costs 8元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Panama City costs 20 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnodar costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 2,350 Lari (about 2 hours ago)