Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.129 PLN / ANG
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 71% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,862 zł (ƒ 8,861) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)