Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.722 VUV / XCD
Do you live in Port Vila, Vanuatu? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 15% more expensive than in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu)
For example, you would need at least 754,683Vatu (EC$18,999) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 656,000Vatu in Port Vila, Vanuatu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100 (about 3 hours ago)