Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.889 VUV / SBD
Do you live in Port Vila, Vanuatu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 6% cheaper than in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 612,000Vatu in Port Vila, Vanuatu you would need to make just about 575,812Vatu (41,459 SI$) in Honiara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fresno, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $650 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)