Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.772 TTD / ANG
Do you live in Port of Spain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 17% more expensive than in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago)
For example, you would need at least 23,394 TT$ (ƒ 6,201) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 TT$ in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)