Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.529 MUR / INR
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 50% cheaper than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨112,000 in Port Louis you would need to make just about ₨56,342 (₨106,551) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Belfast costs £508 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Orsk costs руб 46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 3 hours ago)